|Website:||Open website in new window|
These 6 Fast Patrol Boats were in service for the Italian Navy, made in 1990. The displacement at full load, including cannon and all the necessary armaments for the missions. The speed at full load is 45 knots. Currently all the cannon and armaments are dismantled and displacement is around 75 t. With that weight, the boat can reach 45 knots. They are in Naples, Italy at Eli Group Shipyard Military Zone ready for the inspection from the buyer.
|Vessel condition:||6 units / ready for the inspection from the buyer.|
|Vessel type:||Fast Patrol Boats|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||MTU 16V396TB94|
|Maximum Speed:||45 Knots|
|Length over all:||27m|
|Fuel capacity:||25 Cubic Metres|
Engine: 2*MTU 16V396TB94 3840HP
Gearbox: 2*ZF BW 7550 S U Drive
Genset: 2* ONAN 80 kW@3000 rpm
List of works that will be done in our shipyard before delivery :
• MTU Engines
• Disassembly of engines
• Inspection and measurement of all key components
• Inspection of all contact and running surfaces
• Pressure testing of injectors and fuel pumps – overhauled and replaced as required.
• Cleaning, rebuilding and pressure test cylinder heads
• Inspection/renewal of main bearings as required
• Lapping liner landing surfaces & reinstallation of liners
• Commissioning and run in of main engines as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Complete visual inspection, looking for missing or broken parts
• Take an IR, IP and Surge Test
• Verify the stator
• Dismount bearings and verify fits in shaft and shield bearing housings
• Verify squirrel cage
• Verify the shaft
• End painting.
• Maintenance Main Switch Board & Emergency Switch Board
Dry Dock operations
• Bottom preparation and painting
• Cleaning and painting of chain locker
• Replacement of sacrificial zinc anodes
• Sea chests cleaning and painting
• Maintenance of Deck Machinery
• Maintenance of Deck and Equipment
• Maintenance of Rudder, Propeller, and Stern tube
• Maintenance of Accommodation
The particulars and specifications are supplied by the vendor and not SeaBoats. Such information has not been verified and may be incorrect. Please do not rely on particulars and specifications unless you have verified their accuracy.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.