50 % EQUITY SHARE
Built to the respected Jeanneau standards, The SUN ODYSSEY 45.2 is regarded as one of the brightest jewels in the Jeanneau stable. Designed to meet the demands of long distance cruising, this impressive sail boat represents the harmonious balance between performance, comfort and elegance. Fine entry lines, a responsive and quick hull and an unencumbered deck layout make for an impressive all round cruiser.
The Jeanneau SO 45.2 proves that an aft cockpit, performance orientated cruising hull can, if designed correctly, deliver interior accommodations equal to that of a centre cockpit design. From the elegant owners stateroom forward to the in-line galley, to the functional navigation station tucked away to starboard, the 45.2 features a stylish, roomy and innovative layout.
This particular sale is for a 50% share and the vessel is based in Olbia, Sardinia, IT.
GRP Hull with white gelcoat and blue hull stripe
GRP deck with moulded non slip
Cast shallow bulb keel
Balanced spade rudder
Teak laid deck and cockpit floor
Modified pull pit as bow sprit fitted
Anodes replaced 2023
Length overall: 46ft 5in (14.15 m)
Beam overall: 14ft 8in (4.48m)
Deep keel draft: 6ft 7in (2.0m)
Yanmar (4JH3E-97) 55HP inboard diesel engine
Easy access to engine compartment
Fixed 3 bladed prop (Maxprop, (feathering) Darglow anode adaptor plate)
Approx. 4000 hours to date
3X AGM batteries (incl. starter battery)
2X Bow thruster batteries
Sterling power monitoring system
Hot water immersion system
Air conditioning system unit
Fuel - 305 (205 Litre + 100 reserve tank)
Fresh water - 400 Litre plastic + 120 Litre stainless steel reserve water tank
Rig and Sails
Classic sail system
Standing rigging replaced approx 5 years ago
Fixed backstay with bridle
Roller furling head sail system
Fully battened main sail
Spinnaker - downwind asymmetrical
Sails replaced in recent years.
Outboard engine bracket
Spray hood with Bimini top (Recently replaced)
Anchor and chain
Fenders and warps
Wind speed and direction
Dinghy with Honda outboard
Accessed via the companionway, Teak varnished open stepped companionway steps. Built in solid teak grab rails.
Plexi-glass hatch board with locks (In & Out), Hatch cover.
- Ergonomic U Shaped settee
- Seats and backrests with removable fabric covers.
- Saloon Table with folding leaves to make seating access easy.
- Centre line settee with storage under & access to bilge pump.
- Eye level units with shelving
- 3 x Coachroof sky lights with screens.
- Removable sole panelling in grooved teak with inspection hatch
- Overhead and reading lights
- Night light by companionway
- 1.95 m Headroom
- Located to port facing the saloon
- Teak worked galley with laminate work surface
- Double stainless steel sink with 2 cover boards
- Mixer tap with pressurised hot and cold water.
- Sea water supply via separate foot pump
- Stowage lockers under sink & work tops with access to sea cocks
- Waste basket
- Marine Cooker
- Eye level storage cupboards
- Top opening fridge & fridge freezer
- Fixed hull port and 3 x deck opening port lights.
- Headroom 1.95 m
- Chart table to starboard
- Strip light
- Adjustable spot light
- Book shelves
- Storage bin to the right of the navigators seat
- Contoured teak battened navigators seat with stowage under
- Access to water pressure unit and filters under the chart table
- Mains electric panel, access to connections
- Radio cassette
- 1 opening coach roof light with curtain
- Double berth 2.05 m x 1.60 m
- Mattress with removable covers
- Water tank under berth
- Teak lined cabin sides
- Stowage shelves
- Large mirror on bulkhead
- Large drawer under berth along with additional storage
- Storage lockers to port
- 2 fixed hull ports for a light and airy ambiance
- 4 deck hatches
- Overhead lights and reading lights
- 1.90 m Headroom
2 X AFT CABINS
- Double berths 2 m x 1.63 m
- 2 x opening ports
- 1 x fixed hull port
- 1 x opening deck light
- Hanging locker
- Stowage unit with shelf
- Removable teak sole
- Access to engine
- Under starboard berth is access to fuel tank with shut off valve
- Under port berth is access to batteries and stowage.
HEADS X 2
- GRP compartment for easy clean and moisture catchment
- Teak Door
- GRP washroom unit
- Stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stowage under sink and above/outboard
- Clothes hook
- Marine WC.
- Holding tank in aft heads can be diverted direct over board.
- Opening port lights
- Pressurised Hot and cold water & Shower
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Fuel and gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.